Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life so far....

It has been ages - and I mean AGES - since I've updated my lil plot in cyberspace. If this was a plot in real life, I'm pretty sure it would be over-run with weeds, bird droppings, overgrown trees, hobos etc etc. Luckily there aren't any houses on that could be burnt down.

Anyway, let me get to the low down so far. My life as I knew it before - you know, filled with exciting things such as the email from Andrew G, skateboarding etc - are officially over. Now comes the dry, arid desert of life where one looks over at the horizon and sees nothing but gloom and desolation. Law school is heaps boring and is the leading cause to the degradation my vocabulary and other English/creative facilites have suffered.

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and find out life isn't so boring. However, I don't think I'll hold my breath on that - it hasnt happened so far.

Here's a shout out to my lil jaybird - thanks for everything

XX