Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bored-ness

Gosh I'm so bored I've decided to post on here. Not that there's anything wrong with posting on blogs, but I view it as the ultimate bored-person's-last-alternative-to-survival. Seriously, I've even given up playing on Runescape (shush don't laugh). I'm so bored I've decided to continue my whinging on this public thingie that one person including myself reads.

Varsity enrolments have been long completed since the last time I blogged on, and first week has already concluded. As fresh first-year meat, we had the privilege of having O-week set up to entertain us. This included free stuff from society stalls :) Unfortunately, it also included an extremely large number of dodgy christian groups from unnamed denominations preying upon our gullible minds. Many of these simply called themselves "youth groups", which I assume is code for "hillsongers". Not that I have anything against hillsongers, I do get annoyed when they try to lure me with free chupa chups.

Large amounts of textbooks were bought and sold all over the place, with yours truly finding a nice bargain. Unfortunately, the lines for the book-shop were still super long by the end of the week, with average waiting times of one point five hours. Procrastination, being one of my fine qualities, ensured I was one of that number.

After suffering the disappointment of first-week (not that I expected much in the first place), I s'pose I can look forward to huge workloads and writing my spanky novel! Yes I do plan to get published still. Unfortunately, large breaks from writing has degenerated both my vocabulary and grammar to the state of a particulary slow three year old of Norwegian background.

X