Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Don't Feel Like Dancing.........Lets Sing Instead

Here are some of my favourite bands/singers of all time. Tell me if you notice something odd about the line-up:


1) Travis
This has got to be THE best band of the 90's. Originally Scottish, they consist of hotties like Dougie Payne, Francis Healy, Neil Primrose and Andy Dunlop.

I think they're probably best know for songs such as 'Why Does It Always Rain on Me' and 'Driftwood', but are also know for their numerous B-Sides which I think out number their singles.

Fran (the hot singer with the mohawk) also has one of the most remarkable, dreamy voices I've ever heard and a HUGE vocal range similar to Isaac Slade in THE FRAY.


2) The Fray

Should probably be best know for the hot singer Isaac (the guy with the mohawk). Probably has THE dreamiest voices ever, evident in singles such as How to Save a Life and Over My Head (Cable Car). Unfortunately, they have the tendency to be played on the Christian Radio station, which cannot be too good for publicity.








3) Jamiroquai
I think I've done a post on Jay Kay before. Nevertheless, I do enjoy googling up pictures for Jay which I will now include in this post. Best known for his magnetic personality and concern for the environment (which did not stop him from buy a Ferrari, I might add). Of course, we must not forget Acid Jazz classics such as Virtual Insanity, Cosmic Girl and Little L.