Monday, August 07, 2006

I Have a Dream...

That I'm lying in the meadow filled with daffodils, with the gloomy grey sky thundering magnificantly above us, reading Wordsworth with A Gunsberg...supplied with copious amounts of Chilli Kettle Chips. Time suspends itself as we discuss stuff like - how much I like his hair no matter what everyone else says and the meaning behind William's new song 'Rude Box'. Okay can someone please(!) explain the lyrics? It goes like this...

Okay now back to basics
Grab your something and your fat laces
Dance like you won the f**king Olypics
And move your body in the following places
Its up you something and when it hits your head...
Okay now back to basics
Something, something, something, something
Pockets full of Durex
Body full of something-that-rhymes-with-ex
Like we're gonna have sex
Chorus: Got this fantasy where we just never stop
I got one desire and thats to take it to the top
If you read my mind there's one thing you will find
I want something something funk until you drop
Rude box...shake your rude box (why you so nasty?) X 5/6
I zoned out after that, but I do like the beat of the song...what is a 'Rude Box' though? And why would I want to shake said 'Rude Box'? The only words I can link together in this whole song are the words 'Durex' and 'sex' and they're not even next to each other. Although I should stop wasting time and going back to studying shouldn't I? I hate Harwood....and Frontline....
XX L