Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Major Work...

I've been working so extremely hard on my English Extension Major Work that I haven't even had any time to waste on this junk - Or maybe I just spent a lot of time in bed lately catching up with all the sleep I missed out in the trials. I kinda feel like I'm going to part with my baby when I send it off for those cruel, harsh old people to mark in the marking centre.

Anyway, I've had a few complaints from people having difficulties posting comments on here - that would probably be because I disabled that option, therefore it would be impossible to post comments on here. Instead, you can e-mail the comments to me
here.

XX L

Whats (illegally) on my ipod this week:
1) Wannabe - Spice Girls (don't ask why)
2) Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake (I hate him, but you simply have to love this song)
3) Over My Head - The Fray (woo hoo)
4) Talk - Coldplay
5) I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters