Friday, August 18, 2006

Thinking Deeply

Ohkay...its now time for uni preferences, and I've been thinking deeply (!) about my future for once. I've discovered that there really isn't anything I would like to do in uni cause I've dismissed business and science - leaving me with just art and law to choose from. However, my greatest ambition right now is to become a roadie. Yup you heard me right, a roadie. I should just drop out of school right now and join some touring band as a make-up artist or camera woman.

But maybe thats just because I've decided that I want to go out with a guy who can play music. Seriously, like I was telling M, I would go out with any guy that could play the guitar or sing even if he was super-fugly (pardon the superficiality). Just as long as he wasn't super fattish. Yeah, I'd probably marry any guy that could play the guitar, sing, have long blonde hair, wear black t-shirts and ripped jeans. And thats saying a lot for me. I take back whatever I have ever said about marriage being a fool's errend. I state this clearly now.

XX L

PS: nearly finished major story.

Whats (illegally) on my ipod this week:

1) Panic! at the disco - Lying is the most fun thing a girl can do without taking her clothes off
2) Nickelback - This is how you remind me
3) The Fray - Cable Car (Over My Head)
4) Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (argh I hate timberlake, but his tune is so catchy)
5) Jamiroquai - Loveblind