Friday, August 04, 2006

to music or not to music?

I hate English. Why must I be forced to study old gwennie and stupid 'Clueless'? Why? I question. Stupid Alicia Silversomthing - I bet she made a load of money torturing us. I mean its like, 'look at me, I'm rich daddy's girl but I have so many problems in my life. All the decisions I have to make! Should I wear the white CK dress or the pink one?' GET OVER IT!! I hate fucking Amy whatever for starting the 'little-rich-girl' syndrome. And if we didn't have 'Clueless', we would never be plagued by the druggie Britanny Murphy ever! EVER!
I looked it up on IMbD, and apparently it has 6 awards. N
ow which jelly brained panel would give a B-grade movie like that an award?

Anyway, now all that hatred is out, I can go back to what I originally intended to talk about - music. Ahhh...nothing like settling down after a hard day's work of exams(!) with the soothing sound of 'Sydney's Classical Music Station' or a bit of JAMIROQUAI!! Yep that's my all new favourite music group - led by lead singer Jay Kay. Although I'm not exactly sure if its an actual group or its just him now...
Jay's genre apparently is Acid Jazz, but seeing as I don't listen to Jazz, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Jay's most famous songs from the nineties include: 'Cosmic Girl', 'Love Foolosophy', 'Little L' and 'Seven Days in Sunny June'. And of course, who could forget 'Space Cowboys' and 'Don't Give Hate a Chance'?

OMG I just checked...the 'Classical Music Station' has gone all modern on me! What is this 'blues' music that they play? What happened to Mozart and Tchaikovsky?