Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pure Hatred...

So there I was, happily ignoring the trials and typing away madly at MSN, when I noticed a certain pop-up box on the right hand corner. "You have received a message from..." but the damned box disappeared before I could read the name. I clicked on the icon, and voila! It said under unread messages - okay I will stop my narration there.

So off to school I went, completely excited and joyful, sharing my goodnews so that everyone else would be happy too on this cold grey morning, when a certain - ahem - bitchy daughter of a bastard cow, decided to ruin my happiness by stating 'Personal assistant'. Um HELLO? Do I look like I have an IQ of 12 like you do??? I can tell the difference between a PA and the person I'm totally obsessed about - only having read all the articles in his blog. And plus, considering how many books/blogs I've read AND being an EE2 student, you'd think I'd have more experience in recognising different writing style. Your writing style is like a fingerprint. But noooo this esl (I'm not being racist) bitch decided it would be fun to ruin someones fun in a fit of jealousy.

So I finish my ranting...although G says that "Bad thoughts/deeds = Bad Karms", but I'm too mad for Karma right now. Why am I even bothering to waste precious 20mins of my life on this jellyfish? She's not worth the gum stuck on the bottom of new shoes. Screw her!

XX L

Anyway, a new segment on my blog:
Whats (illegally) on my ipod (mp3 player)
1) Nickleback - Animals - nothing like country rock
2) Train - Cab - oooo soooothing
3) Travis - Sing - nothing can beat this group at Brit Rock
4) Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - Hee hee cracks me up all the time.
5) Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity - Why do we need all our useless technology?